10/11/2021 (Last Updated)
The services are only accessible to users who are at least 18 years of age. By accessing and using the services, you represent and guarantee that you satisfy the above eligibility criteria. You must not access or use the services if you do not satisfy this criterion.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE TERMS CONTAIN LIMITATIONS ON HEALTHBRAVO’S LIABILITY AND OUR OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO THE SERVICES, CERTAIN JURISDICTIONAL CONDITIONS, AND CERTAIN DISCLAIMER OF HEALTHBRAVO’S RESPONSIBILITY.
The services do not provide medical advice.
Table of Contents
- Table of contents
- Requirements in general
- Use is permitted
- Guidelines for the app community
- Membership extension or content reporting
- Content copying from other websites
- HEALTHBRAVO and its licensors’ liability
- Advertisements, searches, and links to other websites
- Content is provided by third parties.
- Notices for reporting infringement of copyrights and making claims
- Your privacy rights
- Amendments and final agreement
- There is no waiver
- Contact information
Table of Contents
The Services’ contents, including text, graphics, pictures, information received from HEALTHBRAVO’s licensors, and other material included on the website, applications, newsletter, and products (“Content”), are provided for informative purposes only. The content and services are not meant to be a replacement for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified expert. Always seek the counsel of a physician or other competent health professional with any medical issues you may have.
If you believe you may be experiencing a medical emergency, contact your physician or 911 immediately. HEALTHBRAVO makes no recommendations or endorsements with respect to particular tests, doctors, products, treatments, views, or other material that may be included in the Content or Services. You acknowledge that any reliance on information supplied by HEALTHBRAVO, HEALTHBRAVO personnel, individuals appearing in the Content or on the Services at HEALTHBRAVO’s request, or other visitors to the Services is entirely at your own risk. The content and services may include sexually explicit health or medical-related content. If you find any of these items to be objectionable, you may want to refrain from using our content or services.
Unless otherwise specified, all content and services, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works, are the property of HEALTHBRAVO and/or its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, or other parties who have licensed or otherwise permitted HEALTHBRAVO to use their material. Copyright, trademarks, trade dress, and other laws protect the services and their content. HEALTHBRAVO owns or has permission to use all worldwide rights, title, and interest in and to the Services and Contents. The Website, its logos, the Apps, their logos, and any other trademarks appearing on the Content and Services are either trademarks of HEALTHBRAVO or are licensed or used by HEALTHBRAVO with the owner’s consent. You undertake not to display or use such trademarks without the prior written consent of HEALTHBRAVO. HEALTHBRAVO makes no claim to ownership of any trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, domain names, or trade names not owned by it.
The information included on or accessible via the Content and Services is provided purely for informational purposes. We may update the content from time to time, but it is not guaranteed to be full or current. At any point in time, any of the content on the services may become out of date, and we are under no duty to update such information.
REQUIREMENTS IN GENERAL
You agree to use the content and services only for legal purposes and for your non-commercial personal use. You may not use the Services to send, post, download, distribute, copy, publicly display, store, or destroy material that (a) violates any applicable law or regulation, (b) infringes others’ copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, or violates their privacy, publicity, or other personal rights, or (c) is libelous, obscene, offensive, threatening, defamatory, abusive, or hateful.
We reserve the right to assess whether any usage violates these rules and to take necessary action in the case of a violation. System or network security violations may result in legal or criminal responsibility. We will investigate events that may include such violations and may involve cooperating with and providing information to law enforcement agencies in order to identify and prosecute users who are engaged in such violations.
Use is permitted.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the Services’ security measures, which include, but are not limited to:
- Using a false or another user’s password, accessing data not intended for the user, or logging in to a server or account to which the user is not authorized to log in;
- revealing a password, allowing a third party to use it, or failing to notify us as soon as a password is stolen; and
- Making an unauthorized attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to break security or authentication procedures;
- Attempts to disrupt service to any user, host, or network, including but not limited to overloading, “flooding,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing”
- Sending unsolicited email or commercial electronic communications, including product or service promotions and/or advertising,
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or portion of a TCP/IP packet header in an email or newsgroup posting; or
- Taking over all or any portion of the Services or Content; deleting or altering any Services or Content; deploying pop-up messages or advertising; running or displaying the Services or Content in frames or through similar means on another website; or linking to the Services or Content without our express written permission.
GUIDELINES FOR THE APP COMMUNITY
Please be respectful to one another.
The goal of HEALTHBRAVO is to empower individuals through support, hope, and knowledge. We make a concerted effort to ensure that all members feel welcomed, secure, and valued. Adhering to the principles below contributes to the community’s safety.
- Any form of bullying, intimidation, or harassment is prohibited.
- This is not a dating application; abusing the app in this manner will result in community banishment.
- You are not permitted to send pornographic or violent messages, group conversations, or on your profile. This includes the addition of photos, drawings, or remarks, even if they are intended as a joke. Nudity depictions in non-sexual settings, such as photographs showing your surgical scars, are acceptable.
- Do not request that other participants move the discussion to another messaging platform, such as WhatsApp, Google Hangouts, or Gmail.
- It is prohibited to promote, advertise, or sell any products or services. Content that is not allowed will be deleted from the app.
- Make no effort to convert other members to your religious views, or to cause them discomfort in any way.
- Needless to add, any unlawful conduct is banned and may be reported to the relevant authorities.
- Finally, refrain from spamming anybody.
We depend on you, the members of the Apps community, to notify us of other members or material that breaches our standards. Violations of our Community Guidelines may result in material being removed, posting privileges being suspended, or possibly expulsion from the Apps community. Please bear in mind that just because something is offensive to you does not mean it violates our Community Guidelines.
MEMBERSHIP EXTENSION OR CONTENT REPORTING
You have two choices when reporting another member:
- Block Member: This feature prevents both parties from appearing in the other’s Member list, home activity stream, or Group conversations. Additionally, one-on-one conversation is not feasible.
- Report and Block Member: In addition to barring the member, this action generates a report identifying him or her as a violator of the community’s rules.
From the following locations, you may report and/or block a member:
- A 1:1 consultation
When you receive a match request from another member, you can accept it, decline it, or report and block it.
After connecting with another user, click the three dots in the top right-hand corner of your private chat screen and choose “Report” or “Block” from the menu choices.
- Chat rooms for groups
Tap “Block Member” or “Report and Block Member” on the member’s profile image.
o Select “Block Member” or “Report and Block Member” by long-pressing on the offending message.
- “Home Tap “Block Member” or “Report and Block Member” next to the member’s profile image.
Select “Block Member” or “Report and Block Member” from the three dots in the top right-hand corner of the offending message.
CONTENT COPYING FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Any content you put on your website must be properly attributed to the original website, with links to the original piece provided on the original website. You are allowed to post the following on your website, provided that you give us full credit as the original publisher and do not harm or exploit our reputation:
- An active, follow-through link to the entire article’s original location on the relevant website.
- Include a canonical declaration in your header code. How to establish a canonical URL may be found here: https://yoast.com/rel-canonical.
- You are not permitted to create a connection to any website that is not your own.
- No use of any HEALTHBRAVO logos is allowed.
- You may not create a connection in such a manner that implies our affiliation, permission, or sponsorship when none exists.
- You may not imply, directly or indirectly, that the relevant websites endorse or approve of your website, goods, content, or any opinions expressed on your website.
- Our content may be used on only those websites that do not advocate, enable, or encourage illegal activity (and do not display actionable content under U.K. or U.S. law).
- Do not advocate, enable, or support any kind of hate (including, but not limited to, racism, terrorism, violence, and discrimination of any kind).
- Do not include deceptive, pornographic, or defamatory material.
- Do not show any content that violates the intellectual property rights of a third party.
HEALTHBRAVO offers the Content for free, and you are not permitted to charge users explicitly for accessing HEALTHBRAVO Content or to try to sell our Content in any manner.
HEALTHBRAVO AND ITS LICENSORS’ LIABILITY
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, limitations on the period for which an implied warranty is valid, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
The Services and Content are provided “as is,” and you use them at your own risk. When you use the Services, information is transferred through a means that is outside HEALTHBRAVO’s control and authority. As a result, HEALTHBRAVO disclaims all responsibility for the loss, damage, or delay of any data or other information sent in conjunction with the use of the services.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, HEALTHBRAVO, its affiliates, licensors, and contractors disclaim all warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of title, and non-without limiting the above, HEALTHBRAVO, its affiliates, and licensors expressly disclaim any claims or guarantees about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the services. 2. The observance of any government regulations requiring the disclosure of information about prescription drug products, or the approval or observance of any software tools relating to the Services’ content.
- damage to, or interruptions in, service, or viruses that may infect your computer or telecommunications equipment as a result of your access to or use of the services and their contents.
To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, HEALTHBRAVO, its affiliates, licensors, contractors, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents, or any third parties mentioned on the Services, shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption), even if HEALTHBRAVO has been previously informed of the possibility of such damages. These limitations will apply regardless of whether the primary goal has been met or if a limited remedy is available.
Please see our HEALTH INFORMATION DISCLAIMERS for further disclaimers and information about health material. They are incorporated herein by reference.
ADVERTISEMENTS, SEARCHES, AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES.
HEALTHBRAVO may prioritize specific websites in response to search words you input, and may agree to enable advertisers to react to particular search terms with ads or sponsored content. HEALTHBRAVO makes no recommendations or endorsements regarding the content of third-party websites. HEALTHBRAVO is not responsible for the content of third-party websites that are linked to from the Services, websites that are framed within the Services, third-party websites that appear in search results, or third-party advertising, and makes no claims about their content or accuracy. You use third-party websites at your own risk and are subject to the third-party websites’ terms of service. HEALTHBRAVO makes no representations or warranties about any product offered in the content or services.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute with HEALTHBRAVO or in any way relating to your use of the services and/or the content resides in the courts of the State of California, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in those courts over any such dispute, including any claim involving HEALTHBRAVO or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, or directors.
All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other contributions disclosed, made, or offered to HEALTHBRAVO on or via the Content and/or Services or in connection with your use of the Content and/or Services (collectively, “Comments”) shall be and remain the property of HEALTHBRAVO. Any disclosure, submission, or offer of Comments will constitute an assignment to HEALTHBRAVO of all worldwide rights, title, and interest in and to the Comments’ copyrights and other intellectual property rights. HEALTHBRAVO is under no duty, and will be under no obligation, (1) to preserve the confidentiality of any comments; (2) to compensate users for any comments; or (3) to react to any user comments.
You agree not to post or transmit through the services any comments or other material that is unlawful, libelous, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, or hateful in any way; is an advertisement or promotion for any product or service that has not been approved in writing by HEALTHBRAVO; or is false, misleading, or constitutes an unfair or deceptive trade practice.
Additionally, you agree that any comments you provide do not include any private, proprietary, or trade secret information belonging to a third party and will not be regarded as confidential by HEALTHBRAVO. HEALTHBRAVO is under no duty to retain, store, or return any comments. Additionally, HEALTHBRAVO retains the right (but not the responsibility) in its sole discretion to edit, delete, or otherwise remove any comments from the services that violate the above criteria.
HEALTHBRAVO reserves the right to:
- Delete or refuse to publish any comments for any reason or no reason.
- Take any action we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion in response to any comments, including if we believe that such comment violates the Terms of Service, infringes any intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, endangers the personal safety of users of the Services or the general public, or may expose HEALTHBRAVO to liability.
- Disclosure of your name or any other information about you to any third party who believes that anything you publish infringes their rights, including their intellectual property or privacy rights.
- Take necessary legal action, including referral to legal authorities, in the event of any unlawful or unauthorized use of the services.
Without limiting the foregoing, we will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the name or other information of anyone posting anything on or through the Services. You agree to release and hold the company and its affiliates harmless., officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and service providers from any claims arising out of any actions taken by any of the foregoing parties during or as a result of its investigations, as well as from any actions taken
However, we are unable to screen every piece of content before it is put on the services or to guarantee that problematic information is removed promptly after it is posted. As a result, to the extent allowed by applicable law, we disclaim any responsibility for our actions or inactions with respect to transmissions, communications, or material supplied by any user or third party. We assume no responsibility or liability for the performance or nonperformance of the actions mentioned in this section.
Content is provided by third parties.
HEALTHBRAVO may publish content provided by third parties and users (collectively, “Third-Party Content”). Additionally, if you subscribe to our free newsletters and promotional emails (“Newsletters”), you may get Newsletters that include Third-Party Content or advertising provided by third parties.
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties in the Third-Party Content are solely those of the author(s) or distributor(s), not HEALTHBRAVO.HEALTHBRAVO makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any third-party content, nor its merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Additional disclaimers and liability limitations are included below.
NOTICES FOR REPORTING INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHTS AND MAKING CLAIMS
This policy is designed to comply with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you think that your work has been duplicated in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit the following written information to HEALTHBRAVO’s copyright agent:
- The electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- A description of the allegedly infringed copyrighted work.
- A description of where the allegedly infringing content on the services can be found.
- Your name, mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- A statement from you stating that you believe the disputed use is not allowed by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A declaration by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information included in your notification is true and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Kindly submit any complaints you may have about our goods or services by clicking here.
AMENDMENTS AND FINAL AGREEMENT
There is no waiver.
We appreciate your cooperation. We hope you find our services beneficial and easy to use. Please send any questions or complaints about these services, including any reports of broken links, to: https://healthbravo.co/contact/
10/11/2021 at 8:20:09 a.m.